Monday, May 21, 2007

Week Thirty-one

05.21.07

Here are the Gladiolus growing in front of our building waiting to greet us home on a beautiful afternoon.

05.20.07

On Sunday we went with Josh and Alia to the Italian Market Festival on 9th St. It was rather fun and the food was really good. Alia and I shared the greatest cannoli I've ever had. It was definitely crowded, as you can see. Frank Rizzo in the background really gives this picture a different feel, i.e. kinda creepy.

05.19.07

On Saturday we took Josh and Alia on a stroll around the neighborhood. We came across this beautiful peony on Baltimore while on our way to Clark Park. I saw it again on my way home today and was saddened to see it wilting already. Beauty is so fleeting.

05.18.07

Great times at Ten Stone.

05.17.07

More candies at work...These truffles come all the way from Russia. A coworker who went back to visit brought them back to share.

05.16.07

I never thought that in my adult life someone would still make fun of my lunch. This was though one of the smallest oranges I've ever seen. Instead of crying in shame I thought I would use some perspective to make it look ginormous.

05.15.07

Here is "cat" (I'll find out his/her name one of these days) who frequents Sam's Place. It was really early in the morning on my way to work. Sam's wasn't even open yet, that's really early. I think cat was pretty upset about that.

No comments: