Friday, May 11, 2007

Cupcakes Galore




Some are mine, some Nigella's, and some (most) Chocklylit's. I agree that you can never make too many and thanks to The Cupcake Bakeshop the variety seems endless. Now that we do monthly birthday celebrations at work, I've had the perfect excuse to try out these recipes. My latest (raspberry mint pictured at the end) has me a bit apprehensive. I'll get feedback later today but I'm worried about the raspberry mouse as icing. Too much heavy cream? Did all the gelatin fully dissolve or are people going to be unpleasantly surprised? I'm my worst critic when it comes to my cooking. I always have a idea of all the flavors in my head but never satisfied with the final product.
Also, now that I've been bringing them to work I found the coolest carrier ever. Although I OBSESS over the color GREEN, I thought the sage was too muted for my taste. So, I went with the sky blue and I love it.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh my god. i seriously need that carrier. that's the coolest thing ever.
cupcakes are so perfect.