Monday, April 16, 2007

Week Twenty-six

Spring is here and you wouldn't even know it. With out April showers there will be no May flowers but must there be snow too? That is the scene this morning in front of my apartment and apparently throughout most of the eastern seaboard. I'm glad this didn't happen the first year we moved here or I might of just packed my bags and gone back to Miami. At least I know better now that it's just a fluke, or is it?
They're promising mid 60s this weekend. I really hope that's the case so we can finally enjoy the out doors. We're so sad (at the brink of tears) Josh and Alia won't be able to come. Libraries up and running of Sundays; what is this world coming to?

My Ribena is coming along. I'm working in the arm hole shaping and although I complained earlier that it's going slow I have found my new inspiration in Brooklyntweed. His latest is a true beauty and it only took him a month.

Speaking of inspiration, on Wednesday I saw the placard bellow at the TRL building. I think I might be Madame Curie next Halloween.

On Friday we were Wiid out at Megan and Nicole's. I did hold the boxing championship tittle until Jason stripped it away (or maybe I let him, we'll never know).

Finally, on Saturday, after my haircut at Jean Madeline/Aveda Institute (salon hair cut $16 and I'm super excited since a new one is about to open in University City) we went for sushi at Mizu. What we did before brown rice sushi and udon noodle soup is beyond me.

04.16.07



04.15.07


04.14.07


04.13.07


04.12.07


04.11.07


04.10.07

No comments: