Monday, April 30, 2007

Week Twenty-eight

Here are more Spring pictures and the missing-its-sleeves-Ribena.
On Thursday's picture you can see the many faces of CC (aka Nathalie's Cool Cat).

On Saturday, after taking care of my cells, Megan and I went to MoMa. The Jeff Wall exhibit along with all the heavyweights on the 5th and 4th floor are more than worth it but the real treat was Project 85: Dan Perjovschi. It was just such a great way to start the day/museum experience. We also went to Republic for a late and amazingly great lunch. Of course I stopped at Mariebelle's. C'mon, that was a no brainer. I almost went to Purl, but I think by then I had tortured myself enough. I can't fathom leaving empty handed and I really didn't want to spend too much as it was. Let's be real here.

Sunday I made a flan to take to Christian and Amy's house for dinner. Christian's Mom, who was visiting for his birthday, made us delicious homemade Brazilian food.
So, this week was in some ways about eating good.

04.30.07



04.29.07


04.28.07


04.27.07


04.26.07


04.25.07


04.24.07

No comments: