Friday, February 17, 2006

On a more positive note

I'm so happy! Today marks a week that we've had all vegetarian meals at home. We weren't even trying, but I managed to get all meals past Jason without protest. I'm not sure he's even noticed. Shh, don't tell him. Thanks falafel, chick peas, pigeon peas, and lentils.

I found the vegan lunch box on the Bloger homepage and it's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

If you actually bother to go to the links from yesterday's post the person is no longer anonymous. I noticed after I published the post. Oh well, no love lost.

Wednesday marked the beginning of Feminist Week at UPenn and today I'm going to see the Vagina Monologues at Irving Auditorium. Tickets are $5, which go in their entirety to Women Organized Against Rape. I saw this play years ago in Miami, maybe I'll get something different out of it this time.

It's 60 degrees outside. Snow one day, sunshine the next.

No comments: