Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm a little embarrassed to say...


I actually want to look like michelle williams (or I should say cecil mills). The hair cut I mean. We watched The Baxter the other night and I couldn't stop staring at her. I don't know what it is. Maybe the bangs. These pictures don't do it justice but it's the best I could find. I love that they make fun of it on this postcard. I'm not sure I could pull it off though.
The movie in general (by the same makers of Wet Hot American Summer) was ok. It had it'
s moments but wasn't as great as the previous mentioned. Worth renting for it's quotes. On their website you can take the baxter quiz.

2 comments:

Alia in Wonderland said...

As Josh said after we watched the movie: Who knew Michelle Williams was hot!

Michelle said...

Oh man... I was obsessed with her when we watched the movie too. I think it was the wardrobe for me. I need that coat!