Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bangs, Bitches! Bangs!

Today, partly on a whim and partly because I've been wanting to for a long time, I cut my hair. More specifically, Alia cut my hair and gave me full-on-all-the-way-across-my-forehead bangs.
It's a bit drastic, I know, but not as drastic as something that would warrant the reaction I got from Jason. He HATED them!
Still does.

To that I want to say : Deal with it, but sadly can't.


I know I look different and considerably so, but I'm still the same person.
Needless to say, although my haircut was free, it cost me many, many tears.
I like them, as uneven as they may be, and hope to wear them for a while to come.
Hopefully he'll get over it, for as much as he says that they're the least flattering thing I could have done to myself.

1 comment:

Alia in Wonderland said...

Sorry about the unevenness. Er... um...I blame your hair and certainly not the hair cutter! But all in all I thought they were cute. I hope they grow on Jason!