Friday, January 06, 2006

To be 6 years old again...

If it means going to the ER, crying in pain, because of an ear infection than no thanks!
Miami was great. Among the great things I did was spend copious amounts of time with my grandmother, who unfortunately had a terrible flu. Thinking I was too young and healthy to even be bothered by the thought of being sick I did not heed her request of staying away for my own good. Such pride. The 18+ hr car drive back to the cold wasn't as bad as I thought it could have been but being sick sure made it miserable. Since I've been back to Philly, I haven't stepped out of my apartment or my PJs (except for the ER incident and the occasional shower -- one thing is to be sick another to be stinky). Hopefully the end is near.

1 comment:

Alia in Wonderland said...

Aw...thats sucky. I'm sick too. I left work early on friday morning and and havent been out of bed since. I blame someone sneezing into my eye. Can I join the "I want to die" club?pg