Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's Taken Me So Long

I'm sure there have been many things for me to blog about in the past three months but none have been important enough to keep me away from this little one:
Too cute! I can't believe she's already more than 2 months old and I have to go back to work in less than two weeks. Now that I think about it, I haven't been away from her for more than 2hrs since she was born (let alone conceived). I just might have a break down. At least I'll have the reassurance that she's well taken care of by my Grandmother for the first couple of months.
Here's hoping for a seamless transition...

2 comments:

Alia Shields said...

Cutest baby ever. I love her! Look, we are moving just to be closer to her (and you guys too, I guess).

Anonymous said...

you guys, she is so cute! and what a head of hair!!!