Monday, November 05, 2007

Week Fifty-two = I'm DONE!

I know I'm late in posting (about three weeks behind to be exact) but at least I finished what I set out to do. Need I mention that I am so far the only one who has shown evidence of completion.

It was definitely fun, as well as a drag. Overall, I'm happy with the end result and the experience of the process in general. I find myself looking for things to picture even now, though I'm glad it's ok to let it go by captured only in my mind's eye.

I'm finishing with a work picture, which I think is appropriate since my first picture a year ago was also work related. This one is of a project that has taken us almost a year and close to completion. These little pups are genetic chimeras and believe me it was not easy to get to this point.

I would recommend this exercise to anyone with the slightest interest in photography (even if they are novices, as I clearly was, and they don't have the latest and greatest camera, as was also my case). Sometimes you surprise even yourself. I would warn that you need a lot of encouragement, especially towards the end, to keep going and no fear of looking like a complete fool around your neighborhood and public places when you stop mid-pace to photograph something random on you path.

10.17.07

70% chimera cuties.
10.16.07


10.15.07


10.14.07

Two more babies due in November = more booties to be made.

10.13.07


10.12.07


10.11.07


10.10.07


10.09.07

1 comment:

Alia in Wonderland said...

Yay. You did it. I'm impressed since I failed miserably at the whole thing. But at least I'm still blogging, unlike some people who shall remain nameless. (Or not, I'm talking 'bout Michelle!)