Monday, August 13, 2007

Week Fourty-two

I'm a week behind, I know. Haven't had much impetus to post lately. It's summer, I like to be outside, been really tired, been bored with my blog, been reading, been knitting, been thinking about Montreal (two more days!). You get what I'm saying. The sad thing is that I actually have a bit to talk about, especially in the FO department. Maybe later today or when I get back. We'll see.

08.06.07

Somebody tacked this little guy to the middle of the street, straight onto the asphalt, inches away from the trolley tracks.

08.05.07

So this is what a skein of super bulky looks like! Saddly, the bumpy texture is not the best for the Twinkle hoodie.

08.04.07

I finished this weeks ago. It's the knitty coachella. I used knitpick's shine worsted in reef, about 3.5 skeins. I think I went a little too long but otherwise it came out pretty nice.

08.03.07

These were strawberry cupcakes I made for Mary's party. I changed the recipe a bit by adding thinly chopped strawberries to the cake mix.

08.02.07


08.01.07

These are the mod benches they expect you to sit on at TRL. Haven't tried them, so I guess I shouldn't judge but they really don't look comfortable.

07.31.07

Work, work, work.

No comments: