Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's been a while...

I'm not as bad as Michelle, but still.
So, I'm currently at work with a pretty bad flu and can't bring myself to go home even though two of my superiors have told me to go home. Talk about guilt -- but then again writing on my blog doesn't really count as work. I've decided I'll probably go home after lunch. Philly is having a weird weather pattern and as sick as I am I'd like to have some of it. Mid 70s in October? Who can help but be outside? Besides, tomorrow it's back to the cold rain and Saturday the low is 35!

Speaking of the weather, I've noticed that I can't get dressed in the morning unless I see a weather report. I've also noticed that I get really annoyed when the news anchors blame/praise the weather reporter for the temporal state of the day. I thought it was a network thing but it's rather prevalent. Not to mention idiotic.

In the news, although it's died down a bit, I can't stand how some think the public is stupid enough to think that pedophilia equates to homosexuality.

I'm really excited that ABC can torture us once more with scant episodes of LOST but a little disturbed by lostpedia. It looks innocent enough at first. Maybe a product of ardent fans. But it's an abyss you can easily get lost in (no pun intended). If you look up Rachel Blake or Joop or The Valenzetti Equation it starts to get kinda creepy. I know it's all a gimmick of the "lost experience alternate reality game" but it's very close to what could be reality, hence alternate reality I guess.

No comments: