Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Drone Weeks

OK, I was doing well till now. I'm tired of coming home to things instead of people. This away rotation is some shit! I can't really really complain but I feel so blah when I get home and Jason isn't there. We have the phone, at least, but he's usually so tired we can no longer do the college-hours-upon-hours-on-the-phone thing. I guess I'm even more irritated since I don't even get a full weekend this time -- he's on call on Sunday.
What am I going to do when he's a resident and he'll have to be on call every fourth or even every third night? So far I've tried staying late at work but that's lame. I've also tried going out with some people from work, but that gets expensive. I guess I should just thank my lucky stars this is the only time he has to go away this year. Besides, there are only 2.5 weeks left. I know, I know, I'm being a codependent baby.

1 comment:

Alia in Wonderland said...

Aw, I'll tell you what you should do - come to DC and hang with me! Then I'll do the same when Josh is in New York all summer next year. At the very least you can always call me if you are too bored!